99.5% of all contributions go directly to students.
The New Leader Scholarship welcomes various non-cash contributions and support including:
- Airline tickets to visit graduate programs and attend the annual banquet
- Previously-owned computer equipment
- Mentoring support and guidance
- Medical assistance for uninsured students
- Discounted rental property/housing opportunities
- Transportation support
For more information about donation opportunities contact:
Dr. Ruth Goldman
The New Leader Scholarship
IN KIND CONTRIBUTIONS
The following in-kind contributions have been made to the New Leader Scholarship. They consist of, but are not limited to the following: pro bono help with air miles, career coaching, dental care, financial advice, graduate school preparation, legal advice, medical care, and psychotherapy.
We thank the donors profusely for their time and help in providing services that aid the New Leader Scholars in attaining their goals.
Mary Jane England
Alisa and Tracy Bahl
Saul and Gloria Feldman
Steve Goldman and Jodi King
Alan Mann and Gaile Sarma
Dorothy Mann and Bill White
Laura Mann and Tomio Nakadegawa
Ruth and Pravin Varaiya